STEP Class Teachers Required
(NQTs welcome to apply)
STEP Academies based in Croydon, Lewisham, Merton, Sutton and Wandsworth
Passion – Urgency – Positivity – Aspiration – Commitment
STEP Academy Trust is looking for talented teachers and aspiring leaders to develop committed, supportive teams.
You will be a passionate teacher (NQTs are welcome) with a clear understanding of what an outstanding provision looks like, and keen to progress in your career. You will join a strong and supportive team of staff within an Academy that is committed to providing the best possible learning opportunities for its children and staff. If you are passionate about making a difference to children’s lives, join us as we ‘strive together for excellence’.
We can offer you:
• enthusiastic children, who are keen to learn;
• a dedicated leadership team, who are committed to supporting and developing colleagues;
• excellent professional development and promotion opportunities;
• sponsored participation on Masters and PhD courses for staff of all levels (fully funded by STEP);
• a bespoke NQT programme, facilitated with other Academies in the Trust;
• free school lunch, freshly cooked each day in our Academies;
• membership to Perkbox discount scheme;
• 50% reduction to Benenden Health Care subscriptions;
• A friendly and welcoming working environment.
• be passionate about teaching and learning;
• be an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn;
• be a positive role model, who will inspire and motivate others;
• have a ‘can do’ attitude;
• be committed to improving the life chances of every child.
Visits are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting: Cheryl Gilbert, STEP Executive Secretary – email@example.com .
An application pack can be obtained by email or downloading from the STEP website – www.stepacademytrust.org . Completed application forms and personal statements should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
STEP Academy Trust believes that its workforce should reflect the local community and that all groups within the community should have equal access to the Trust’s employment opportunities. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Candidates must hold the right to work in the UK.
Closing date: Friday 16th April 2021
Shortlisting: Monday 19th April 2021
Interviews: Friday 23rd April 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
CVs are not accepted.
STEP Academy Trust
- English primary schools
What’s your ambition? That’s one of the first things we ask our staff. Because with STEP Academy Trust you can create the career path you want.
We are a growing family of primary academies that strive together for excellence. Work with us, and...