SRS is a BSO approved international school that provides a high quality education, meeting the needs of a diverse range of students. We deliver the British National and American Curriculum to an increasing population of 3000 plus students from FS to Year 13, leading to GCSE, IGCSE and AS/A2 qualifications.
We are looking to recruit strategic leader for SEND who will be responsible for providing strategic direction, coordination, management and oversight for SEND across the whole school. Ideal candidates must:
• Have a first class SEND degree and relevant experience and hold the NASENCO award for SEND and Inclusion leaders in England Have strong and demonstrable experience as a hands-on leader/coordinator of SEND across the school with a track record of significant impact in improving SEND provision and student outcomes
• Have the ability to identify and deliver highly effective approaches to meet the needs of SEND students with a wide range of learning needs
• Have the experience to promote high quality teaching and provide support and training for all staff to meet the needs of our SEND students
We offer the opportunity to work in a new, modern spacious school with large indoor and outdoor classroom spaces, state-of-the-art technology, amazing children who want to learn, supported by a great team.
Our attractive package includes a tax-free salary, modern, high quality accommodation close to school, health insurance and flight allowance.
Prospective candidates should send the following:
• Letter of application and CV
• Recent passport photograph
• Referee contact details to: E-mail: email@example.com
The School of Research Science
SRS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Candidates will be subject to DBS check or local equivalent prior to taking up the appointment. Appointees will be required to pay for their own checks.
The School of Research Science - SRS Dubai
United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
Our vision is to offer and encourage every child to achieve the academic, technological, social, physical, and emotional skills necessary to reach his or her greatest potential.
The School of Research Science (S...