We wish to appoint an outstanding Student and Data Services Manager to lead and manage a team providing a range of student support services incorporating exams, assessment, admissions, attendance and behaviour and to be responsible for the strategic leadership of all aspects of the school’s data handling processes.
Haggerston School was judged ‘good’ by OFSTED in October 2017. The OFSTED report noted: “Staff have high morale. They are proud to work at the school and feel that leaders support them in a variety of ways.”
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of secondary education processes (i.e. curriculum, timetabling, key stages, assessment and examinations)
- Extensive knowledge of Data Analysis techniques with a particular emphasis on those used in education
- Extensive experience of working with and supporting ICT and/or data environments
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of secondary education processes
- Excellent and proven knowledge of SIMS.
We can offer you:
- children and young people who are eager to learn and progress
- staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
- an excellent physical environment recently refurbished and extended under BSF
- a school committed to your professional development
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
If you are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, we want to hear from you.
Download an application pack from the school’s website or you can request one by contacting the HR Department via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms can also be returned to HR via email.
Application closing date: Noon, Wednesday 26th September 2018.
Interview and assessment: w/c 1st October 2018.
Haggerston School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. All posts within the school are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.