STUDENT ENGAGEMENT WORKER
35 hours per week 08.30 - 16.00 Monday to Friday Term Time Only
Do you want to work in a good school (Ofsted 2017) with:
- Ambitious and aspirational leadership
- A harmonious atmosphere
- Polite, courteous and well-mannered students
- Bespoke professional learning opportunities for staff
- Believe in a firm and strong approach to help young people succeed in all areas of their life?
- Want to work with young people and help them to value the importance of education?
If the answer is yes to the above, then this may be the job for you. We are looking for someone to ensure that our positive approach to life enables our students to be successful by working with them in terms of behaviour, attendance, looking at their family context and ensuring that the school provides relentless encouragement in a firm and fair manner.
For further information regarding this role including the job description please see the details on our website: https://www.hays.co.uk/jobs/misbourne/index.htm or contact Hazel Baxter by email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 09:00 on Monday 16 July 2018, with interviews being held on Wednesday 18 July 2018.
The Misbourne reserves the right to close and shortlist early for this position therefore early applications are encouraged.
In addition to completing the application form on the website, applicants should also submit a letter of application (not to exceed 1 side of A4) in response to the following:
- Explain why strong discipline and a positive approach are important to help young people to succeed
- How would you support our students and help them to value education?
Please submit your application electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Misbourne is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An offer of appointment is subject to satisfactory references, DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Enhanced Disclosure and medical clearance. No agencies please.