We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic person with excellent communication skills to join our busy student services team. The main focus of this role will be the administering/organisation of first aid in addition to dealing with students and parents at the school’s student services reception and providing administration support. Whilst a current first aid qualification is desirable, first aid training can be provided. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work under pressure are essential for this role. The successful candidate will also have a professional outlook, the ability to use initiative and be an excellent team player.
- Over £8 million has been invested in developing the learning environment in the past three years to provide a state-of-the-art learning campus.
- All students bring their own tablet device to school so that teachers can be even more flexible in their delivery of lessons.
- Behaviour is exemplary and visitors always comment on the outstanding learning ethos across the school.
- The school runs a Teaching School Alliance, is an Awarding Body for Initial Teacher Training, holds International status and embraces excellence in all areas of the curriculum.
- Staff who work at the school receive outstanding training and gain significant career experience.
- Staff can benefit from the school’s children of staff admission rule, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and access to a wide variety of school trips.
If you would like to work in a forward thinking school and make a difference, we would like to hear from you. This position has a start date of September 2018 and the deadline for applications 9am Monday 25th June 2018. A job share may be considered.
34 hours per week, term time only. Hours to be worked between 8.30am and 3.15pm
Salary: H3/H4 pro-rata (£18,278 - £20,416 per annum pro-rata)
Prospective candidates are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible as the school reserves the right to close the advert should we feel able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Details are also available from our website www.sandringham.herts.sch.uk or www.teachinherts.com Applications should be sent to: Kate Ward, HR Officer, Sandringham School, The Ridgeway, St Albans, AL4 9NX, Tel 01727 799560. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandringham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. We are strongly committed to promoting equality of opportunity and the elimination of unlawful discrimination. Please note that this post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.