Student Support Teacher
Permanent Part-time 0.5 FTE
Applications are invited from fully qualified teachers to fill the above position at St Mary’s Catholic Primary School Armidale. The position commences on 29 January 2019.
1. demonstrate a commitment to the ethos of the Catholic faith and mission of the school
2. have a clear understanding of the Disability Standards and the impact on Education
3. appropriate teaching qualification meeting the minimum standard for accreditation with NESA
4. have attained a qualification in Special Education or equivalent; or be working towards completion of one
5. demonstrate a high standard of competency and proficiency in classroom practice and student management
6. possess effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a team member of the school community
7. respect and maintain confidentiality and privacy for all student information
8. Working with children check clearance
For further details about the position contact Mrs Alanna McRae, Principal, on (02) 6772 4441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
An ‘Application for a Teaching Position’ must be completed as part of your application, available from the Armidale Catholic Schools Office website http://www.arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/teaching-positions. Applications that do not include the CSO ‘Application for a Teaching Position’ form will not be accepted.
Please email or post application form, including a letter of application, addressing the essential criteria and outlining your suitability for the position, which will include nominated referees to Mrs Alanna McRae, Principal, 156 Rusden Street, Armidale NSW 2350 or emailed to email@example.com
Applications close 3.00 pm Thursday 20 September 2018
Preferred applicants will be subject to employment screening