Marist College, Emerald is a Catholic co-educational College years 7-12 of 580 students situated in Emerald, three hours west of Rockhampton in Central Queensland.
Applications are invited from dynamic and enthusiastic teachers for the full-time, continuing teaching position:-
- Studies of society and Environment (SOSE), commencing Term 2, 2018.
Current Registration with the Queensland College of Teachers is essential for the position.
Marist College offers generous incentives including:
• Subsidised housing
• Area allowances
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive salary structure for Teaching staff.
• Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%.
• Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries.
• 39 weeks of Term-time for a school year.
• Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities.
• Access to a free Employee Assistance Program (24 hour counselling service).
• Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa or Westfund Health Insurance.
• Excellent leave entitlements to suit various situations.
Applicants for the position must have a commitment to the philosophy, ideals and values of Catholic Education. Applicants should possess a willingness to be involved in the College's extra-curricular program. The successful applicant will have appropriate experience and an understanding of and a commitment to the ethos of Catholic Education.
Application requirements for the teaching position are available on the College website: www.maristcollegeemerald.com.au
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume and a cover letter to:
Marist College Emerald
Applications close on Monday, 23 March, 2018
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
Our schools exist not to be different, but to make a difference.