We are seeking an enthusiastic, determined and innovative Subject Lead of Food Technology to lead on this vocational subject. This is a popular subject within the school and we are seeking an inspirational leader with strong subject knowledge to further enhance the provision of the subject within the school.
Welling school is a vibrant 11-19, mixed, Specialist Visual Arts College. We are committed to ensuring that students have high aspirations and are able to achieve their full potential.
Our ideal candidate will:
• be passionate about the subject with the potential and desire to continue to improve;
• have a passion for teaching and learning and be committed to raising standards across all Key Stages;
• have excellent subject knowledge and depth of understanding;
• be able to inspire, enthuse and motivate students to ensure that they achieve their full potential;
• be an effective and committed team player with a clear vision for development and sustained improvement in your subject
• be committed to Welling School’s mission of achieving high standards and fulfilling the expectations of all students of all abilities
In return, we can offer you:
• the opportunity to further develop innovative teaching and learning strategies to ensure students achieve their full potential
• excellent CPD opportunities to further develop your skills as a classroom practitioner and to develop leadership skills as you progress; •
excellent networking opportunities including involvement in the Trust, PiXL and school partnerships;
• the use of our innovative ‘iBrary’ as an additional learning environment
For the Job Description and Person Specification, please contact Ms N Whitelock, HR Manager (email@example.com). Visits to the school are encouraged.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and past employment checks. In accordance with the Immigration Act 2016, the ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.