We are seeking an outstanding teacher to lead our well-established Economics department, with the ability to teach Economics to A Level. Examination results are excellent, in keeping with the school’s reputation for academic excellence.
Wycombe High School is an outstanding all girls grammar school. Our students are a delight to teach and take an obvious pride in their school and in each other.
For full details and an application form please visit our school’s website or contact Mrs Maggie Brookling, HR Manager.
Closing date: 8am, Wednesday 27 January 2021
Interviews will be held: Wednesday 3 February 2021
(We reserve the right to close the vacancy if we have sufficient applications)
Wycombe High School and WHSAT are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to safeguarding checks.
Wycombe High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years
At Wycombe High School we
- Look beyond the traditional grammar school.
- Look beyond league tables and exam results.
- Look beyond stereotypes and conventions.
- Look beyond a world where futures are fixed.
At Wycombe High, we look beyond.