Subject Leader for Music
Required from January 2020 or as soon as possible
MPS or UPS salary scale (£23,719 - £39,406 per annum)
A TLR allowance of £2,720 per annum
‘Are you an outstanding Music practitioner with high expectations?’
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding Music teacher to lead and contribute to the success of a committed and enthusiastic Music department.
• have a passion for Music;
• are committed to enabling every student to achieve the very best they can in Music;
• can raise attainment in Music through outstanding teaching and learning
then we would love to hear from you.
Our excellent facilities offer a first class education to 1200 students. Our staff are highly committed and we have a strong and positive school ethos.
You can find out more about this role by:
• visiting our school website www.lighthall.co.uk to download a candidate pack and application form
• visiting the school – to arrange a visit, please contact Anna Williams, Personnel Assistant on 0121 746 5060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9.00am on Monday 30th September 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 30th September 2019
We look forward to hearing from you.