Are you an inspiring sports specialist looking to take their career to the next level?
WE will give to you: -
- structured support as you embark on your new role
- exciting career development
- a key role in shaping the continuing improvement of the academy
- a stimulating working environment where pupils “show great enthusiasm for their learning and are keen to do well “ (Ofsted).
YOU will bring to us: -
- successful, best practice PE teaching
- strong understanding of how to lead others along the road to excellence
- a determination to advance your career by taking the department to the next level.
The PE department is well equipped with large sports hall and gym, tennis/netball courts and extensive playing fields. GCSE PE is a popular option, and there is scope to offer A Level in the future. There is a rich variety of inter-sport competition and academy teams perform well at district and county levels.
Weston Road is a friendly, harmonious, progressive, over-subscribed 11-18 academy, located on the edge of an attractive county town. The Academy has an outstanding reputation for pastoral care. In return for your overwhelming desire for excellence and career ambition, we offer an outstanding framework for improving learning and a stimulating, innovative environment.
We are strongly committed to promoting and safeguarding pupil welfare and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
Closing date: Friday 2 March 2018 (12:00pm)
Please see the Academy website (www.westonroad.staffs.sch.uk) for further details.
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org