We seek to appoint an outstanding and experienced teacher who will relish leading the Religious Education department.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape, lead and develop RE in our 4-18 College. This will be an enviable opportunity for an educationalist with vision, energy and the ability to lead and inspire others.
The successful candidate will be:
- a committed and practising Catholic
- a qualified teacher educated to degree level in an appropriate subject
- a passionate and outstanding classroom practitioner with at least five years clearly demonstrable successful school experience in the UK
- a good communicator
- someone who acts with integrity
- someone willing and able to contribute to the wider life of the College
- someone who could start to describe what a ‘world class’ Catholic school looks like and has ideas and skills to help develop one.
If you are at least tempted to apply, please make contact with us to either arrange a visit or at least speak to our Principal. Please email with a brief letter outlining what you feel are the three key priorities for the RE department and how you would go about addressing them.
If you are interested in this position and would like further information, please see our website by clicking on Apply then apply by:
- CES application form
- with the names of two referees and
- a supporting letter that includes the detail requested in the letter to prospective candidates.
For further information please contact Claudine Richardson at email@example.com
Closing date: 10am, Friday 26th April 2019
St Richard Reynolds Catholic College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will undergo appropriate child protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.