Required for September 2021, the Governors of Cardinal Langley RC High School are seeking to appoint a committed Catholic with a clear vision for Religious Education within our Catholic school, and who:
- Wants an exciting opportunity to work in a forward-thinking school that has high expectations of all of its students and is making a real difference to our young people’s lives
- Has a track record of outstanding teaching and the interpersonal and leadership skills to inspire and motivate pupils and staff
- Consistently models excellent practice and has students' achievement and progress at the forefront of their teaching
- Can make a significant contribution to the Catholic life and ethos of our school
In return you will get:
- A professionally stimulating and collaborative working environment
- Outstanding professional development with progression
- A well-resourced, core department which is at the heart of our school
To apply: Please complete the CES application form for teaching staff and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference RE/SL/CLHS/210226 on the application form.
You should refer to the job description and person specification in your application. Please note that all applications must be on the appropriate CES application form. We cannot accept other application forms or CVs. More information can be found in the accompanying recruitment information pack and on the vacancies page of the school website.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 12:00 Noon on Friday 26th February 2021
Interviews are due to take place on Thursday 18th March.
Unfortunately, site visits are restricted under our current Covid-19 safety measures. If you would like to know more about our school, please visit the school website https://www.clrchs.co.uk/ or drop us a line via email to email@example.com . If you would like to talk to someone about this vacancy, please let us know and we will arrange a call-back for a chat.
Cardinal Langley RC High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this position is subject to verification of identity (official photo id, verification of name changes and current address, etc.), evidence of qualifications, satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK, an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) and background check and submission of a Rehabilitation of Offenders Declaration You must agree to this and be able to provide the required identification / documentation in order to be appointed to this post. Please refer to the List of Valid Identity Documents for DBS check and Right to work in the UK. If you cannot produce the required documentation within the given timescale, it may result in any offer of employment being withdrawn.
Applicants are informed that if appointed to this post their contract of employment will be with Cardinal Langley RC High School Governing Body, which is the employer, and not the local authority
Cardinal Langley RC High School & Sixth Form
Middleton, North Manchester
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years