This role would suit a teacher of Graphics or Art
TLR 2c (£2,721)
Starting: 23rd April 2019
· Oversubscribed, mixed 11-18 Academy; part of the ElmWey Learning Trust
· High performing school with excellent examination results
· Inspirational and vibrant curriculum area with enthusiastic students
· Outstanding, supported CPD opportunities and career development
· Investment in well-being of both pupils and staff e.g. a two week October half term
Graphics at Heathside
· 2018 GCSE DT: Graphics 84% A*-C
2018 ALevel DR: Graphics: 100% A*-C
· See website for full details and an application form
· Informal visits are welcome prior to application
· Closing date: midday Monday 14th January 2019.
Applications will be considered as they are received, we reserve the right to make an appointment prior to the closing date.
Tel: 01932 846162 www.heathside.surrey.sch.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. Applicants must undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and Enhanced DBS disclosure. Committed to equal opportunities, we welcome applications from all sections of the community.