Subject Leader with potential for further whole school responsibility
Required from September 2019
MPS/UPS + TLR 2A £2,721 or 2B £4,531 (depending upon experience and skill set)
Are you passionate about improving outcomes for children? Do you have a love of a key subject (English, Mathematics or the Creative Curriculum)? Do you want to work in a forward thinking academy? If so, we could be the academy for YOU! Ryecroft Academy is now a thriving, dynamic and inspiring school.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an outstanding teacher with high expectations of children and staff;
- has an excellent knowledge of their subject area of interest (English, Mathematics or the Creative Curriculum);
- has experience of leading a subject and raising standards;
- has the potential ability to also lead a phase or important aspects of whole school responsibility;
- is a strong leader who leads by example.
We can offer you:
- dedicated leadership time and the opportunity to make a real difference;
- enthusiastic, friendly children who are eager to learn;
- the opportunity to work as part of our Strategic Leadership Team;
- support and encouragement for continuous professional development;
- fun and a challenge!
Working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust, we will ensure that our children receive an outstanding education that focuses on aspiration, high expectations and personalisation.
As a colleague within the GORSE Academies Trust, you will be able to access excellent professional development through high quality programmes and great career progression opportunities.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience, skills and abilities, we look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like further information, please email Helen Townsley, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org.
An application pack is available to download from the website www.tgat.org.uk/jobs or by email to email@example.com.
Closing date for all applications: Thursday 18 April at 12 noon
Interview date: week commencing 23 April
Please return all application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working in partnership with The Gorse Academies Trust
If you would like to know more about The Gorse Academies Trust, please visit; https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/the-gorse-academies-trust-1071685
TGAT Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-Offenders 2018
Ryecroft Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks. We promote diversity and aim to establish a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.