staff are highly valued. We offer excellent personalised CPD and career progression. The successful candidate will have a passion for Geography, be hard-working, flexible and will enjoy working collaboratively to secure the best possible outcomes for students.
St Ignatius College is:
• a Jesuit Community committed to the spiritual, personal and academic development of each individual: the formation of the whole person
• a warm friendly community where all are respected and valued
• a school where students are courteous and respectful at all times
• judged ‘good’ by Ofsted: a school where teachers are developed ‘’through a strong programme of ongoing individualised support’ and where leaders are ‘’without compromise in their continuing programme of improvement’’
• Teacher testimonial: “I feel that I have really grown professionally at St Ignatius College. Teachers are encouraged to take risks with their practice and the CPD is second to none. It is an incredibly supportive environment.”
If this sounds like the job for you, we’d love to hear from you. Click apply.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. However, the successful applicant will be expected to support the distinct Catholic ethos of the College. St. Ignatius College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Anyone applying to work in our school is expected to share this commitment.
The deadline for applications is 9am Monday 19th February 2018 Applications will be considered immediately upon receipt.
We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date.
Candidates will be contacted by telephone or email to attend interview if required.