Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for secondary supply Maths Teachers to work on a flexible daily basis with schools based in Epping Forest, Essex. We have a constant flow of work across KS3 – 5 for regular day-to-day, short- and long-term bookings. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility, or to gain valuable experience within different schools. If you are a secondary trained Maths Teacher with the ability to adapt we want to hear from you.
About the Role
- Secondary supply Maths Teaching roles across all years throughout KS3 – 5
- Day-to-day, short- and long-term blocks available within Epping Forest, Essex
- No ties to a fixed contract as you have the flexibility to tailor your work options
- Daily rate up to £140 per day depending upon experience
In order to be considered for this role, the successful supply Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be qualified to teach Secondary (PGCE / Bachelor of Education)
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Have proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent Curriculum
- Adaptable and flexible personality
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com giving the preferred location / term of placement.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.