Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for primary supply teachers to work with schools based in Chelmsford, Essex. We have a constant flow of work across all primary ages for regular day-to-day, short- and long-term bookings. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility or to gain valuable experience within different schools locally.
About the Role
- Primary supply teaching roles available across all subject areas in EYFS, KS1 and KS2
- Day-to-day, short- and long-term blocks available within Chelmsford, Essex
- No ties to a fixed contract as the supply Primary Teacher will have the flexibility to tailor their work options
- Daily rate up to £140
In order to be considered for this role, the supply Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be qualified to teach Primary (PGCE/Bachelor of Education)
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Have proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
- Adaptable and flexible personality
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com giving the preferred location / term of placement.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.