As one of London’s leading teaching agencies, Smart Teachers is the preferred organisation for those seeking supply-teaching jobs in London and the Home Counties. We offer a range of opportunities from short day-to-day assignments, short term and long-term periods, to fit around a flexible lifestyle.
So, if you are a PGCE (or equivalent) qualified teacher why not join make the ‘Smart’ decision, and join Smart Teachers. No matter whether you’re a supply teacher, cover supervisor, or a teaching assistant, you could soon find yourself in a range of educational institutions in Central or Greater London, including Nurseries, Primary Schools, and Special Needs Schools.
About the Role
• Accept only the jobs you like that suit your skills and experience
• Day to day supply, short term, long term, and permanent positions available
• Full time or part time options available
• Work in your local area - no need to travel to the other side of London
• Only get requests for jobs when you want to work
• Competitive rates of pay, paid via PAYE – no hidden costs
• The service is completely free
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree from overseas
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and Overseas-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number #NXBSupply
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.