37 hours per week, term time plus 10 additional days
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced member of staff to join our committed team to be responsible for the day to day management and delivery of high performing, flexible and effective administrative services that meet the needs of the school.
To provide specialist and complex administrative support at a leadership level to the Executive Headteacher, Head of School and the Senior Leadership Team. This will include the administrative management of sensitive and/or confidential matters.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has proven experience in a school environment
• Has evidence of experience of managing and looking after staff
• Have evidence of successful liaison with a range of professional agencies and the general public
• Has highly developed communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Has advanced ICT, literacy and numeracy skills
• Has energy, enthusiasm and initiative.
Wednesday 4 September
Shortlisting:5th/6th September 2019
Interviews: w/c Monday 9 September
All visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Jade Hutton on 01670 822625 to arrange a visit.
How to apply:
Application forms should be completed and returned with a supporting letter of no more than two sides of A4 to email@example.com or by post to Jade Hutton, Bedlington Academy, Palace Road, Bedlington, Northumberland, NE22 7DS.