Part-Time Immediate Start
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield office covers Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
We are currently assisting a Further Education College in the Kirklees area in their search to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Support Worker. The role is based in the Sheffield area working at one of the colleges outreach centres, is part-time, 3 days a week with flexibility and is on an ongoing basis.
The position is to support post-16 students who are studying Agriculture Studies and will require the successful candidate to work for periods of time outdoors on the farm. Having experience of, and being confident around, farm animals would be an advantage. There will also be a requirement for classroom support.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have experience supporting young learners in a similar setting
- Have a genuine desire to make a difference to vulnerable young learners lives
- Have a passion to help children reach their full potential
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent hourly rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Child Protection in Education qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a support worker who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.