Vision for Education are currently looking to recruit a Support Worker to support SEND students within an education setting based in the North Lincolnshire area on a supply basis.
The role of Support Worker will see you working closely alongside young people, helping them reach their full potential whilst ensuring they are coping with their workload and remain health and safe.
To be considered for the role of Support Worker, you will:
- Have a minimum of six weeks working with children, specifically in a SEND would be preferable but not essential
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with both staff and students, helping to understand a child's specific needs and how best to help them move forward
- Be understanding to each child's needs
- Flexible and adaptable
About Vision for Education :
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer;
As the successful Support Worker and a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Support Worker who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Lincolnshire SEND team on 01724 857540.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.