We are seeking applications for the following role at an independent school located in Sydney’s North Shore. This reputable school prides itself on having a safe and well organised learning environment to ensure students achieve their potential. With a strong sense of community with families, this School offers diverse co-curricular programmes and state of the art facilities with specialist areas catering to the needs of the curriculum and students.
About the Role:
• TAS Teacher of any specialism
• Full-time, Temporary contract for Term 1 2021
• Commencing January 2021
• Newly qualified teachers welcome to apply
• Experience teaching TAS (Food Technology, Hospitality, Design & Technology)
• Possess current teaching references
• Hold relevant tertiary qualifications in secondary education
• Be eligible to gain registration with NESA and hold a WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Amelia, quoting job reference #TES2012-546490AM – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2012-546490SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Sydney's North Shore