If you are looking for your next career move where you can build upon your present expertise, then this is the ideal opportunity for you. We are looking to recruit an experienced teacher with knowledge and skill to take responsibility for the teaching, nurturing and progress of some of our most vulnerable pupils whose needs vary.
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:
• Equip our staff to deliver their best every day, our belief is that by Valuing People, Supporting Personal Best is the key;
• Encourage all our pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives;
• Ensure our staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development;
• Never stop improving, developing and sharing our practice with others;
• Deliver training and guidance relevant to job role so expectations are understood and staff feel motivated;
• Offer great benefits making us the employer of choice, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development.
Millbridge School is one of our eight academies/schools within our trust and is part of a close-knit community well located for commute from Leeds, Huddersfield and Wakefield. We encourage that you visit the School during its’ open day where a warm welcome awaits.
You will see that Millbridge:
• Is a vibrant place of learning and encouragement where children are happy, settled and confident;
• Has a broad and balanced curriculum that provides a memorable educational experience for all of its pupils;
• Aims to equip pupils with the attributes and attitude they need for their next stage of education.
You are very welcome to visit the school and we have set aside Monday 14th October 2019 at 2pm and 3pm, please contact the School to make an appointment for one of these times.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted. To apply, please download an application form and return to us by email.
Closing date: Tuesday, 22nd October 2019.
Interview date: Thursday, 24th October 2019.
SHARE MAT comprises of Beech Primary School, Cowlersley Primary School, Heaton Avenue Primary School, Luck Lane Primary School, Millbridge Junior, Infant and Nursery School, Royds Hall Community School, Shelley College, and Thornhill Community Academy.
SHARE MAT is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.