Talocher School, Talocher Farm, Monmouth, NP25 4DN
Vacancy Type: Bank
Priory Education is one of the UK’s leading independent providers of specialist care and education.
Talocher school is a specialist school for girls and boys aged 7 to 19 with social, emotional and mental health needs some also have an ASC diagnosis. We currently have registration for 55 students. The school provides a warm, welcoming and flexible environment for young people who are unable to attend mainstream education because of their additional learning needs.
We are seeking to appoint suitably qualified bank teachers to join our outstanding multi-disciplinary team. Previous experience of working with this population is desirable but not essential.
Talocher School is looking for bank teachers.
The school is fully committed to safeguarding and safer recruitment thus promoting the welfare of children and young/vulnerable adults. We expect all of our staff to share this commitment. We implement all aspects of the safer recruitment process.
Ideally, applicants will hold:
- A Teaching Assistant or Social Care related qualification and/or have experience in education/youth work settings. However, applications are also welcome from those with no experience but willing to train and learn.
- It is necessary that all of our staff are over 21 (to comply with the requirements of the National Minimum Standards)
- Due to the nature of the role a full drivers license held for at least 3 years and access to own car is essential.
Join a very well established team of education, care and specialist therapy professionals working together to support student progress and will receive a bespoke induction package.
What we offer:
- Full training
- On-going training and Career progression
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to on-going training
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- SMART Pension option
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- £1000 monthly lotto
For all roles we require a minimum of two references. References provided must cover the last 3 years, for all of our services we will need to request all references from where you have worked with either Children or Vulnerable Adults. Please be advised that references will be requested prior to interview for all roles within our schools.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
Priory Education Services is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and disclosures with the relevant body at an enhanced level. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Education and Children's services will cover the cost of a DBS.