Experienced Inspirational Teacher for EYFS/KS1 or KS2
Days Lane Primary School is a popular three form entry school with an inclusive, caring and stimulating learning environment. We offer high standards in education, have wonderful children who have a love of learning, dedicated staff and strong partnerships with parents. We believe in developing pupils with the skills to be lifelong learners through our broad, balanced and creative curriculum. The school is well-resourced and we are fortunate to have plenty of outdoor space for outdoor learning, including Forest School.
We are looking to recruit a creative teacher, who will join our highly motivated and friendly team. The successful candidate will have a genuine passion for teaching and drive to make a difference to children’s lives. The position would suit an experienced teacher, who will benefit from a personalised induction, support and ongoing professional development.
The successful candidate will:
• Be excellent practitioner or have the potential to become one
• Have high expectations of all children and be able to inspire and motivate
• Be able to work collaboratively as a member of a team
• Be willing to contribute to the wider life of the school
We can offer you:
• Effective professional development opportunities
• PPA time with year group colleagues, above the recommended time, covered by sports and music specialists
• Shared cohort planning
• A determination to create a positive work-life balance for all staff
• Support to accelerate your career to middle and senior leadership
• A vibrant school with high standards and expectations
• Children who are happy, responsive and eager to learn
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of our children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks. The school is also committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery.
Visits to the school in line with our Covid safety risk management policies can be arranged - further details are available by enquiry to email@example.com.
Completed application forms should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 28th February 2021.
Applicants should note that the school reserves the right to recruit the appropriate candidate at any point prior to the advertised deadline. As such, candidates are encouraged to submit their application at the earliest opportunity.
More information about the role is contained within the attachments below.
Days Lane Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years