About Green Spring Academy Shoreditch and our values
Green Spring Academy Shoreditch was judged to be outstanding in every category by Ofsted in its most recent inspection. It is a smaller than average 11-18 mixed community school with approx. 1000 students.
Outstanding learning and teaching is at the core of everything we do. We aim to raise attainment to exceptional levels and we value the contribution every student can make, regardless of ability or background. We have high expectations of all, in a caring and supportive environment.
About this position
We are currently seeking an exceptional and highly experienced Business and Economics Teacher, who is enthusiastic and talented, to build on the success of the high performing Business Department.
Our staff and students have already identified what they expect you to be like:
- You are an outstanding teacher
- You love working with staff and students in classrooms to help them achieve their potential
- You have an unshakeable belief that all children deserve an excellent school and you want to be part of making Green Spring Academy Shoreditch outstanding
- You help everyone unlock their potential as teachers, as learners, and as leaders
- You have been very successful as a teacher and leader in raising standards in a school that is similar in context to Green Spring Academy Shoreditch
- You have previous experience of working in secondary school education
You will also need to be well organised, to ensure you plan and deliver high quality, engaging lessons, catering to all levels. You will be passionate about your subject and share and instil this passion in your students.
The benefits we offer
- A generous pension
- Staff are encouraged to use the free gym on site
- We have a staff choir, employee assistance program, cycle to work scheme, an interest free season ticket loan, a multitude of discount vouchers with You At Work and free eye care tests
- Best of all, we offer free breakfast and lunch to our staff
How to apply
If you think you can make a brilliant contribution please apply using the application form. CVs will not be accepted. Completed application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are encouraged to apply immediately as interviews are ongoing until the role is filled. We are unable to respond to each applicant, if you are not invited for interview within 10 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that all shortlisted candidates will be required to attend an interview in person and will need to teach an observed lesson as part of the interview/assessment process.
Green Spring Academy Shoreditch is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.