Our client is a leading organisation involved in implementing programmes and supporting schools within the Far North Queensland Region. We are currently seeking a highly qualified educator to join this passionate team. This is a permanent, full-time position, with negotiable start date, ideally immediately.
About the Role:
The Teacher Coach is part of a team of professionals who support the school team, students and parents to effectively deliver the 6Cs. They will play an important role in improving the educational outcomes in their school cluster; ensuring each school receives significant training, coaching, data monitoring and tools to enable them to develop into great teachers delivering effective instruction to every child and to continually improve on the journey to becoming a great school. The role of Teacher Coach may include curriculum development responsibilities; developing and producing curriculum and instructional material mapped to the ACARA framework and modelled for Direct Instruction and Explicit Direct Instruction delivery.
- Leading FNQ Education Organisation
- Full Time, Permanent Positions
- Negotiable Start, Ideally Immediately
Full position descriptors can be acquired by applying for each position. Quote the job reference number in your application to receive more information
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Ryan, quoting job reference #WEB1909-539415RM - email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #TES1909-539415RM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).