ICT /Computing and Business Studies are very popular with our students and both achieve good results in Key Stage Four and Key Stage Five. We are looking for a dynamic, high-achieving graduate with excellent communication skills to join successful and innovative ICT/Computing and Business teams, with teaching responsibility across the full range of age and ability. Tailored personal development supported with whole school professional learning.
An outstanding opportunity to contribute to our strong co-curricular programme through our College community of Houses and develop your teaching skills in preparation for future roles.
With a strong track record of results, excellent partnerships with feeder primaries and progression to university which Ofsted declare to be “impressive”, our College is first choice for students in Bradford.
• excellent results
• hardworking students with very supportive parents
• strong professional development
• central location in the West Yorkshire conurbation
St Bede's and St Joseph's Catholic College
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years