1 SEN Point
Required for October 2021
Trinity School wishes to appoint an inspiring teacher with extensive knowledge and experience of Specific Learning Difficulties-Dyslexia to work in the West Berkshire local authority resourced provision for students with dyslexia (known locally as the ACE Unit). The post holder will cover maternity leave, working within the ACE Unit and will also work successfully with mainstream staff to promote the achievement and wellbeing of the students based in the resource.
You will be an excellent teacher committed to developing our students to their full potential.
We invite applications from colleagues who:
• Have the skills and experience to teach in a successful specialist dyslexia unit
• Have a strong track record of teaching students with dyslexia
• Have high expectations of all students and be committed to strong student achievement
• Have experience of, and be passionate about, working with students with SEND
• Hold a L5 qualification in teaching SpLD/Dyslexia
If you feel that you have the experience and passion for this role we would like to hear from you. Application is by letter to Dr C Wilson, Headteacher and application form, the latter including the names and addresses of two appropriate referees. The letter should outline your previous experience and what you can offer the ACE Unit.
Further details can be obtained from Mrs Conway by email to email@example.com or visit the school’s website www.trinitynewbury.org.
The school has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Friday 17th September 2021
Interviews: Soon thereafter