To start January 2020 or earlier if available
Main Scale (Fringe) £25,543 to £37,152 or UPS (Fringe) £38,797 to £41,635 (Post-Threshold).
There is, in addition, a SEN payment of between £2,209 and £4,359.
Are you student focused?
Do you want to make a difference and want to work in a well-resourced and supportive school?
This is an exciting opportunity in a relatively new and growing special school academy.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding teacher who:
• Is passionate about children’s learning
• Is innovative, creative and enthusiastic
• Can bring energy, vision and are driven to be the best they can be
• Will work effectively as part of a team within the classroom and throughout school
Parkwood Hall is a residential school for students aged 8 – 19 years with moderate to severe learning difficulties. Parkwood Hall aims to provide an outstanding and supportive learning environment which challenges students to achieve success. The core learning values, which are at the centre of the curriculum, focus upon developing the student’s resilience and ability to make informed life choices.
We are currently looking to recruit an exceptional teacher who is passionate about working with children and young people with special educational needs. In return the successful candidate will join the committed, motivated and highly experienced class room-based teams who are dedicated in providing the best education. In addition, Parkwood Hall offers an outstanding professional development package to all staff.
• Application forms and further information can be found at www.parkwoodhall.co.uk under the ‘work for us’ tab. Please note that CVs alone cannot be accepted.
• Visits are recommended, please call Linda Marsella, PA to the Principal, to arrange a time to look around our unique school.
Parkwood Hall Co-operative Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our Candidate Privacy notice can be found on our website.
• This position is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and an enhanced DBS Disclosure is required.
• Applications are invited from black and ethnic minority candidates and from men, as these groups are under-represented on the school's staff. (RRA sections 35-38 apply).
Closing date: Midnight 27th October 2019
Visit to School: Week commencing 4th November 2019
Interview date: Wednesday 13th November 2019