Smart Teachers are urgently recruiting for a Mathematics Teacher and Teacher Librarian for our client coeducational Independent school located in the Sydney’s Fairfield/Liverpool area.
About the Role:
- Full time contract position to commence immediately until December 2018 with a view to extend.
- Brand new state of the art facilities. Responsible for establishing and setting up the new library for students across Years 7-12
- Design, and deliver effective and collaborative Library and information services enhance curriculum outcomes for students and staff
- Contribute to the development of Library policy, procedures and processes and provide recommendations
- Remain abreast of educational trends and current practice particularly in relation to educational Library programs
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Years 7-12 Coeducational Independent school. School offers multi-functional high-school, with state of the art facilities.
- School focuses on developing individuals who strive for excellence, are life-long learners, and live their Christian faith
- School offers rigorous academic program, strong pastoral care program and gifted and talented program
- The school’s curriculum is designed to develop skilled young men and women to become engaged and critical thinkers who are well equipped to deal with the challenges of the 21st century. Students and staff have access to contemporary digital technologies to enhance the learning experiences
- Must hold formal Teacher Librarian qualifications or relevant experience
- Be supportive of the school’s Christian ethos
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1805-528334SL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-528334MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).