Applications are invited for a Teacher Librarian (Years 7-12) at a coeducational independent school located in the Sydney’s Fairfield area. The school follows the Christian faith. This co-educational independent school offers impressive state-of-the-art facilities. Students and staff have access to contemporary digital technologies to enhance the learning experiences.
About the Role:
• Casual role commencing immediately as required
• Applicants must hold qualifications in Teacher Librarianship
• Passionate about literature and facilitating student-led inquiry and research
• Knowledge of contemporary pedagogy, information and digital literacy, literature, current curriculum requirements and a knowledge of differentiated learning to work alongside teaching staff to support student learning outcomes across Years 7-12
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2107-549499SL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales