CREATIVE, ENTHUSIASTIC, PASSIONATE, TALENTED TEACHER WANTED
If you are the above - we'd love to hear from you!
Millbridge School is looking for a committed, aspirational and highly motivated teacher to join our team in the first instance for two terms to cover a maternity leave. You would be joining an exciting and enthusiastic team.
We are seeking people who:
- have high expectations of children's achievement and a commitment to inspiring learners;
- are practitioners striving towards excellence in all they do;
- have evidence of good or outstanding teaching that is creative and innovative, leading to the provision of exciting learning experiences;
- are dedicated to school improvement and raising standards for all;
- demonstrate optimistic personal behaviour, positive relationships and attitudes towards their pupils, staff, parents, governors and members of the local community.
We can offer you:
- a highly motivated and supportive Leadership team;
- a commitment to enhancing your professional development;
- a friendly and warm community with dedicated staff and Governors;
- enthusiastic learners;
- a commitment to raising standards for all our children.
The staff at Millbridge are friendly, talented and hardworking and give their full commitment. We are situated close to Heckmondwike town centre within a culturally diverse community of Kirklees and are commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield and Wakefield.
Millbridge Junior, Infant and Nursery Schools became part of the SHARE Multi Academy Trust on 1st April 2015, an emerging academy chain of secondary and primary schools that share our values and want the very best for their pupils and staff. Whatever your role or whatever your career plans, we can help you achieve them. Being part of SHARE Multi Academy Trust enables us to offer you career development opportunities and the support you need to enjoy your teaching and gain invaluable experience of contributing to whole school initiatives.
SHARE Multi Academy Trust is a small but growing partnership of primary and secondary schools based in the West and South Yorkshire area. Our aim is to provide an outstanding education for the children we teach by investing in the people in our organisation.
Please apply via the ‘apply now’ button below.
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment. The school will be open for visits on weeks beginning Monday 9th April and Monday 16th April. Please contact our office team for further information or to make an appointment on 01924 668839.
Closing date: Friday 20th April 2018 at 9.00 am.
Shortlisting: Friday 20th April 2018.
Interviews are due to take place on Wednesday 25th April 2018.
In order to be considered for interview, you must fully complete the application form and demonstrate your ability to meet the requirements of the job by giving clear, concise examples of how you meet each criterion. Any applications that do not demonstrate how your abilities, skills and experience meet the requirements of the role, or any applications that have incomplete sections, unanswered questions or ‘please see CV’ will not be taken through to the shortlisting stage.
Please note we cannot accept CVs as part of our safer recruitment process.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure and a 'prohibition from teaching' check will be completed for all applicants.
We are committed to Equal Opportunities and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics.