• Highly competitive (Inner London rates)
• Excellent staff development opportunities
• TLR allowance for suitably experienced applicants
• Excellent recruitment package
• Relocation expenses, where applicable
We wish to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic full-time teacher, to teach Physics predominantly to years 12 and 13 (A level) students. We have nearly 300 students studying Physics at A level in our highly selective and extremely successful sixth form. The students achieve excellent grades and the vast majority go on to study a wide range of highly competitive courses at Russell Group Universities, including Oxbridge. Applications are welcome from NQTs and more experienced teachers. The key requirement is that you must enjoy the intellectual stimulation of teaching highly academic, motivated and ambitious students.
Physics is an extremely popular and successful subject and the AQA specification is taught at AS and A level. There are well equipped laboratories and excellent resources to support the learning of the students.
The A level Physics team is very strong and you will receive excellent induction and support to enable you to thrive in this school.
The successful candidate must be:
• A well-qualified honours graduate from a reputable university
• A Physics specialist with the ability/interest to teach the subject to A level
• Passionate about the subject and have excellent subject knowledge to challenge and enthuse our highly able and ambitious students
• A confident and highly effective classroom teacher, sensitive to pupils’ needs and with high expectations of what can be achieved.
• A team player who is capable of working closely with the rest of the department.
Please visit our website www.bramptonmanor.org to apply and obtain further details about this role.
All completed application forms should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brampton Manor Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We are fully committed to the safeguarding of children. Enhanced DBS, Barred List and Prohibition checks will always be carried out on new employees.
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis, as applications are received
Brampton Manor Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Brampton Manor Academy is a highly successful 11-18 mixed school and we serve a rich and culturally diverse community in East Ham, close to London City Airport and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park situated in Stratford.
Ranked as one of the top schoo...