We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic professional to join our Art department from January 2019. The successful candidate will be required to teach Art at KS3, KS4 and KS5.
The successful candidate will:
- contribute and show commitment to our innovative department
- contribute to intervention programmes and other after school activities
- be a reflective practitioner who focuses on continuous learning and development of practice
- want to make a difference to the lives of all young people.
In return we can offer you:
- a cohesive team of people who believe in working collaboratively, sharing ideas and supporting each other
- the opportunity to further develop teaching and learning strategies to ensure that all students achieve their potential
- CPD opportunities to further develop your skills and leadership potential.
Notley High School & Braintree Sixth Form is a school that believes that providing the best educational experience for students requires us to give our staff the time and resources to make a difference. Allocated time for a standard scale teacher is therefore usually about 80% (40 out of 50 lessons). Great emphasis is placed on supporting teachers at all phases in their career to develop through bespoke CPD. If you would like to work in an environment where students are polite, pleasant and keen to learn, and want to be part of our journey to outstanding then we would be delighted to receive your application.
Notley High School & Braintree Sixth Form benefits from polite, friendly and engaged students who wish to learn and very supportive staff.
The North Essex Multi-Academy Trust was established in September 2013 and currently consists of one primary school and two secondary schools all recently judged as Good by Ofsted: Notley High School & Braintree Sixth Form, The Ramsey Academy, Halstead and Richard de Clare Primary School, Halstead.
An application form and further details about the school and this post can be found on our website www.notleyhigh.com or by contacting Human Resources Department on Tel: 01376 556304 or Tel: 01376 556364, or via Email: email@example.com
For a full job description and person specification please see our website.
Closing Date: 18th October 2018, Midday
Interview Date: 29th October 2018
North Essex Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to DBS clearance and satisfactory references.
Notley High School & Braintree Sixth Form
Notley Road, Braintree, Essex, CM7 1WY
Tel: 01376 556300 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org