Part Time (0.8 FTE over 2 week timetable) Teacher of Art & Design (MPS) Maternity Cover for 1 Year
The successful candidate will be required to teach KS3 and KS4 Art from Mid- March 2019.
We are a highly successful Community High School & College. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, talented teacher to join a passionate Art team, committed to raising standards. You will be joining a vibrant and energetic work environment and join a highly committed group of staff and students who are ambitious for their future and proud of their school.
You will have
• Excellent teaching skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High expectations of all and commitment to all aspects of school life
• An open and collaborative approach to working in a team
• Flexibility, energy and imagination
• Passion and drive to help the school realise its vision
We will offer you
• An outstanding, positive ethos where learners enjoy and achieve
• A school and college, genuinely at the heart of its community
• Staff and Governors who are committed, talented and highly motivated
• First class learning facilities including public library and sports centre
• Easy access to Liverpool, Manchester and the Cheshire countryside.
Closing Date : 22 January 2019
Interviews : 29 January 2019
Birchwood Community Academy Trust has a commitment to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children: the successful candidate must therefore be able to satisfy an enhanced DBS check.
Information packs are available to download from our website:-www.birchwoodhigh.org
Or further information can be obtained from Jane Calderbank
Tele: 01925 853500 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org