Are you a dynamic, creative Art and Photography teacher who wants to work in a forward-thinking school at the heart of its community? Do you value strong leadership systems and students who are taught to inquire, and seek out success through engagement with learning?
Vision for Education welcome applications from dedicated teachers who thrive in new opportunities. We will support you in any new placement and ensure that you are placed in the right school for you.
The successful candidate for this position will be able to teach Art and Photography to A Level and have a proven track record in these subject areas.
The desired teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The successful applicant must have experience of working across Key Stages 3, 4, and 5 Art and Photography.
Vision for Education is a responsible and ethical supply agency and we can offer you:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4.
Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
We would expect you to:
- Have experience teaching in secondary education at KS3, KS4, and KS5.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS.
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about your subject and the learning of students
- Be able to plan good lessons when required that inspire and motivate your students to success
If you are a qualified Art and Photography Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students then we want to hear from you.
Apply today using the information below. For more information on this, and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education, contact the Secondary Education team in the Manchester Branch.