TEACHER OF ART (2 POSTS)
1 FULL TIME OR 0.8fte permanent post
1 FULL TIME – FIXED TERM (Maternity cover)
TPR to commence September 2021
Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced staff.
Are you passionate about Art and teaching and learning? You will have strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver high quality lessons, together with an enthusiasm for team work and collaboration.
Do you want to teach Art in a school where our core purpose is teaching and learning?
We are looking to appoint a dedicated, ambitious teacher who can enthuse, motivate and empower children, to help them make the best progress possible. This is central to everything that we do. At all times we aspire to our motto ‘be the best that you can be’.
We have a new state-of-the-art building in an environment that is truly fit-for-purpose. This is both a challenging and exciting time to be working at Plantsbrook School.
We can offer you:
• The full support of an experienced professional team of staff
• Well established protocols and systems
• Continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work
• The opportunity to work in this innovative and forward thinking Multi-Academy Trust based in an attractive, state-of-the-art new building
• Cashback healthcare plan
• Employee assistance scheme to include free and confidential advice, information and counselling, discounted gym membership, discounts at various retail outlets and attractions/days out
• Cycle to work scheme
For further details and application form visit our website
Plantsbrook Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note successful candidates for all Plantsbrook Learning Trust vacancies will be requested to apply for Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, although a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining the position.
Closing Date: Monday 1 March 2021
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Sutton Coldfield is predominantly a residential area and has its own distinctive identity. It boasts a modern shopping centre, a variety of recreational and cultural facilities and a large and beautiful park. It is also on the edge of both t...