TEACHER OF ART/PHOTOGRAPHY
An NQT appointment will be paid for July induction
Outer London Pay Scale
Required for September 2021
We offer ~
• A well resourced teaching area with interactive whiteboards
• Courses in ‘A’ Level and GCSE Art and Photography
• Technician support in Art and Photography
• Department organises a flourishing range of trips to exhibitions and galleries
• “Students enjoy coming to school and feel safe and behave extremely well” (Ofsted)
Information about the school and how to apply is available on our website under Vacancies in the school website www.heathland.hounslow.sch.uk. Please note references will be taken up in advance. The school is close to good transport links.
Closing date: Friday 26th February 2021.
The Heathland School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
The Heathland School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years