Tes are seeking to appoint an exceptional Teacher of Art on a part-time (0.4) temporary basis from September 2021 until August 2022. Both experienced and newly qualified teachers are encouraged to apply.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an 11-18 academy, based in the cathedral city of Wakefield in West Yorkshire, near Leeds.
"With a holistic view of education, we aim to create a safe and secure learning community that encourages healthy and sustainable lifestyles, and empowers students to pursue career pathways they will find stimulating and deeply rewarding."
The school are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and inspiring classroom practitioner. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of students and share their single goal of ‘students first’.
- Carrying out the professional duties of a teacher as circumstances may require and in accordance with academy policies, under the direction of the Principal
- Promoting the achievement of high standards through effecting teaching and learning within subject area(s), preparation, evaluation and action planning
- Being central in the delivery of the ECM agenda, paying regard to the provision of personalisation for students
- Modelling the vision and values of the academy
- Receiving and acting on feedback to build on the strengths and improve personal performance within the academy systems
The Successful Candidate:
- A degree in an appropriate discipline
- Teaching qualification together with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A strong and secure subject knowledge up to GCSE
- A strong and secure subject knowledge for KS5
- Awareness of the strategies available for improving the learning and achievement of all students
- A good understanding of curriculum developments in the specific subject area
- Experience of assessment at Key Stage 3 and 4
- Able to use a range of teaching and learning strategies
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and 'Quick Apply' below! For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org REF KR 1442126
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role.
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...