We are starting something new….
At the Brit school, the Visual Art and Design Department are venturing on a new journey based on our broad successes within Fashion, Styling and Textiles.
We are looking to recruit an experienced candidate with professional experience within the textile world to support a new route within our UAL level 3 extended diploma course.
Are you enthusiastic and a creative who can successfully contribute towards the evolution of:
- Textiles with ethical and sustainable practice.
- A technically led course that encourages students to develop in the mastery of pattern cutting, machining, pattern & print and digital media.
- A broad thinking course that prepares students for the workplace or University.
The vacancy would suit a teacher who wants to work in an exceptional, high achieving school that is holistic, celebrates difference and embraces diversity.
The BRIT School is a unique institution offering specialist education in the arts and related technologies, alongside the full range of academic subjects. It is sponsored by the British Record Industry and has a unique relationship with the performing arts industries.
The Brit School runs a 5 Term academic year with some school holidays falling at different times to the usual Local Authority school breaks. Please see our website for further details of our term dates.
The BRIT School is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology
- Mainstream school with state - city technology colleges (ctcs) funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 14 - 19 years
The BRIT School is Britain's only FREE Performing Arts and Technology School. It is an independent, state funded school, the only one of its kind dedicated to education and vocational training for the performing arts, media, art and design and ...