Teacher of Biology - MPS/UPS Full-time
We are seeking an inspirational teacher to help drive our students on to even greater heights. We want you to inspire students, raise their aspirations and unlock their potential. We of course want someone who can deliver high quality lessons and secure outstanding outcomes for our students, but we also want someone who can build excellent relationships with both students and parents. Applications are warmly welcomed from colleagues with a varied experience, and previous Grammar School experience is definitely not necessary. To be a successful teacher at Fort Pitt you will:
• Teach to a high standard at GCSE and A’ Level
• Be passionate about learning and teaching
• Have high expectations of all students
• Go above and beyond to ensure students make great progress
• Be relentless in ensuring exceptional outcomes for all our students
• Be committed, hard-working and have a sense of fun!
In return we will offer you:
• A school with really enthusiastic students with a love of learning, and who want to succeed
• An incredibly supportive group of colleagues
• A personalised CPD programme to provide first-rate preparation towards promotion
• A two-week October half-term
• The chance to perform on a wider stage through our proud membership of FPTA Academies
• Subsidised membership of Benenden Healthcare
For an informal conversation about the role, please contact Nicky Archer on 01634 842359 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org in order to arrange a time.
Start date: September 2021
Closing date: 12:00 p.m. Friday 5th March 2021 (Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found)
Interviews: As soon as possible after closing date
Fort Pitt Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and expects all members of the school community and applicants to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory DBS clearance.
Fort Pitt Grammar School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years