We can offer the opportunity to work with great colleagues and in superb facilities in the heart of beautiful Somerset. Westfield is a popular, successful and rapidly growing 11-16 school. We have:
● Well behaved, motivated and delightful students
● Outstanding sports facilities that include:
o Sports Dome opened November 2016
o Floodlit 3G AstroTurf pitch opened September 2014
o Floodlit all-weather netball/tennis courts opened September 2012
o Sports hall newly refurbished October 2013
o Fitness suite, dance studio and outdoor pitches
● Brilliant teaching and support staff to work with
● Excellent CPD including induction, mentoring and middle and senior leadership training programmes
● A pleasant, green and open site with outstanding facilities.
● Google Reference School Status, the Investor in Careers Award and Dyslexia Friendly Status
PE staff at Westfield Academy have a wider role in school life, being an integral part of our House system, leading activities and developing the House ethos.
This is a mainscale post, in order to facilitate the time involved in the House system there is increased non-contact time and no requirement to be a tutor. Additional support provided for a NQT.
Westfield Academy is judged good by Ofsted.
If you would like to join us please contact Lisa Jeffreys, PA to the Principal on 01935 446851 or download the application pack from our website www.westfieldacademy.co.uk
Closing date: 09:00am on Monday 21 May 2018
Interview date: Friday 25 May 2018
Candidates shortlisted for interview will be informed by no later than 5:00pm on Monday 21 May 2018.