Haydon School is a large, friendly and creative school in North West London. We have been judged as outstanding by OFSTED. We are looking for a passionate Teacher of Business and Economics. Whether you are a new teacher looking to do your NQT year in a supportive and happy school where personal development and staff well being is at the centre of everything we do, or a more experienced teacher looking for a school where your passion and ideas will be welcomed enthusiastically, we would love to hear from you.
What we can offer:
• Working in a large and successful Social Sciences Faculty
• Opportunities for professional development both in and outside of school
• A supportive working environment
What you can offer:
• Experience in raising standards
• Inspiring others to succeed
Reasons to work at
• Haydon School has a fantastic personal development programme for staff at all levels. All our training is tailored to individual needs and not just a 'one size fits all' model.
• Haydon School culture is supportive and friendly. We encourage all staff to share good practice and ideas as teaching is a truly great profession.
• Our students want to learn and be part of a community they take great pride in and responsibility for.
• We are a school that feels our students should be exposed to as wide a variety of cultures and experiences as possible. As a staff member, you will have the opportunity to join them in this journey.
• We have a very large and successful sixth form which is a pleasure to teach within.
Please click on the ‘apply’ button below to complete the application form for this role.
Joining Haydon might just be the best decision you ever made. If you would like to discuss the post or require further information please contact our Assistant Headteacher responsible for Social Sciences. Julie Martin. firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out why we’re so proud of Haydon School, visit our website now: www.haydonschool.com or check us out on twitter @HaydonSchool.
We reserve the right to interview on application.
Haydon School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment.
To promote a safe environment for students, Haydon School employs a strict selection and recruitment policy which includes all statutory checks on staff and regular volunteers including Enhanced DBS (disclosure and barring service) checks.
Eastcote, Pinner, North West London
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Haydon School is a mixed, non-selective, non-denominational secondary school with sixth form in Middlesex serving pupils from the age of 11-18. The secondary school, situated in Eastcote, Pinner has approximately 2000 students on record.