We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner of Economics and Business. The post will appeal to newly qualified teachers or experienced teachers with a strong track record wishing to join a dynamic and supportive team committed to the pursuit of excellence in the teaching of both Economics and Business.
Economics was introduced in the Sixth Form last year with a strong uptake and Business remains a popular choice, particularly at KS4. You will be expected to teach A level Economics and KS4 Business. The opportunity to teach KS3/4 Maths will be available to the right candidate. NQTs will be given the opportunity to join the Academy from July and be paid over the summer holidays.
Drapers’ Academy has much to offer:
- A clear vision for our school to deliver high standards of education for its community
- State of the art campus surrounded by acres of countryside
- An environment that promotes innovation
- Committed and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- All staff receive an iPad
- Our own 6th Form dedicated to A Level teaching
- Membership of the Havering Teacher Training Partnership to support NQT induction, teacher training and CPD of staff at all levels
- An employer who invests in the development of their staff with a commitment to your ongoing professional development
- Close proximity to the M25 (Junction 28, Brentwood) and the A12 for ease of access from London, Kent, Essex or Hertfordshire and ample secure on-site parking
- Short bus journey from Harold Wood (Cross Rail) train station
- Committed sponsors – The Drapers Company and Queen Mary University of London
To find out more about Drapers’ Academy or our Trust please visit: www.drapersacademy.com or www.drapers-schools.com
Further details about this post and an Application Form are available by visiting our school website.
Please email your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday, 26th February 2019.
Interview date: w/c Monday 4th March 2019.
Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references.