Do you want to work in a forward thinking, dynamic and supportive school that is rapidly growing in reputation?
If so, then Oasis Academy Oldham is the school for you.
We are a school on a strong trajectory. We have recently celebrated our best ever results. We have been shortlisted for the Greater Manchester Secondary School of the Year. Ofsted has praised the progress that is being made and our ethos and outstanding £30 million state-of-the-art facilities ensure we are a vital hub for our community.
Our ambitions are high. We are looking for a talented Teacher of Business & IT to help us continue this progress and ensure that we are developing respectful and confident learners to achieve excellence for all.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified teacher, as well as those with more experience.
In return, we can offer a firm commitment to professional development. Our school is an exciting place where talent and dedication are nurtured, recognised and rewarded.As Ofsted stated in their last inspection; “Teachers appreciate the many opportunities that they have to improve their practice through more training”.
Furthermore, through Oasis Community Learning, the opportunities to further your career are significant. Oasis has, for example, recently been successful in a bid to open a secondary free school within Oldham. This partner school will enhance the career opportunities available – making this a very attractive position for someone committed to furthering their career in education.
The school is committed to meeting the needs of our community, but excellent transport links to Manchester and our proximity to the M60 mean that our staff are able easily able to reach us from a much wider area.
We are looking to appoint a colleague who will:
· Engage, enthuse, motivate and challenge students to raise achievement at all levels
· Demonstrate excellent motivational skills to inspire colleagues
· Be committed to contributing to the next stage of our transformation
· Provide the very best educational opportunities for the students
· Be an inspirational team player and have a passion for enabling change for students and across the wider community.
In return you can expect:
· A highly competitive salary and benefits including a generous pension scheme and access to our outstanding onsite gym, which is free to staff members
· Excellent and extensive opportunities for professional development
· The opportunity to join an organisation with a national reputation for consistently improving results and facilitating community transformation.
· Regional and national support towards career progression
· A supportive and encouraging Senior Leadership Team who prioritise staff and value every individual
If you are interested in becomingpart of our team, building on our success and joining us on our exciting journey to become an outstanding academy, we would love to hear from you.
The Principal welcomes an informal conversation either by phone or school visit.
To learn more about us or to download an application pack, visit our website: www.oasisacademyoldham.orgor email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com