Teacher of Business: MPS/UPS
Required: October 2018
Twynham Learning is seeking to appoint a teacher of high calibre to join our Trust. The successful development of high quality vocational provision has enabled the Trust to appoint staff to work across Twynham and The Grange schools and to share expertise.
Based in the Professional Studies Faculty at the Grange School, this post offers the successful candidate the chance to join the current Pearson BTEC School of the Year. The successful candidate will primarily teach BTEC Business and Enterprise in both KS4 and 5 at The Grange School with the opportunity to teach some A-level Business at Twynham School. This post will also provide scope to be part of the development of the curriculum across the two secondary schools within Twynham Learning.
This position offers a unique opportunity for a highly qualified teacher who has a passion for the development of Business and Enterprise working closely with local businesses in the community.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
- Teach Business and Enterprise to Key Stage 4 and 5
- Improve outcomes for students and have a direct impact of students’ life chances
- Work with exceptional professionals to further develop a shared understanding of learning
- Further shape the Business and Enterprise curriculum across the Twynham Learning Trust
You are likely to be someone who:
- Is seeking a rewarding challenge
- Is an exceptional classroom teacher
- Has a proven track-record of improving outcomes for students or demonstrates the ability to do so
- Has exceptionally high expectations for students
- Believes that league tables are not the main focus for education
- Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
Twynham Learning can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with wonderful young people and their families
- The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues throughout our school
- High quality continued professional development and opportunities to progress
- The opportunity to work within Twynham Learning; a forward-thinking multi-academy trust
- The opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the South Coast
If you are interested in this post, please contact email@example.com in the first instance.
Closing Date: Monday 16th July 2018
Interview: Thursday 18th July 2018
Twynham Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.