Teacher of Business
Reference Number: SCCG2208
Salary: £23,630 to £39,135 per annum. Incremental progression throughout the band is available
Advert Closing Date: Midnight Tuesday 18th May 2021
Interview Date: Thursday 27th May 2021
Start Date: August 2021
Location: Eccles Sixth Form College
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per Week: 1.0 FTE
Eccles Sixth Form College is a growing and innovative college in the City of Salford with friendly and supportive staff. The college has exceptional teaching and learning facilities to support learner achievement. We are looking for someone to join our dynamic Business and Travel team.
We require a well-qualified, enthusiastic and skilled teacher with a proven track record of outstanding academic success and achievements to teach BTEC Business Levels 1-3 at our Eccles Sixth Form College site.
The successful applicant must possess the ability to teach students of mixed abilities, many of whom choose to pursue this subject at university or go onto a career in travel. We are seeking someone with excellent subject knowledge and can demonstrate an ability to combine a strong classroom presence with excellent student achievement.
Experience of teaching at BTEC is essential and candidates must possess a genuine interest in the subject area. The successful candidate must be student focused, possess a relevant subject degree and have an appropriate postgraduate qualification.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
Reasons to Join Us:
• Sixth Form College’s Association style terms and conditions (195 days) and automatic enrolment on to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees.
Eccles Sixth Form College
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 16+ years
Beacons of educational excellence, transforming the lives of individuals and communities
It is great that you are considering joining us so let’s tell you a little bit more about the benefits of working for us!