The Governors of this over-subscribed Roman Catholic Girls’ School wish to appoint an enthusiastic and capable temporary, part-time Teacher of Business Studies (maternity cover) to join a strong and successful Business Studies Department for two days per week Tuesday and Wednesday.
The candidate would be expected to teach Business Studies KS4/5.
The successful candidate should:
- Be an enthusiastic and effective practitioner, with excellent teaching skills and experience.
- Be committed to ensuring that all students make excellent progress in all aspects of their learning.
- Be able to assess work regularly and provide meaningful feedback to students.
- Have experience of teaching both BTEC and A Level Business courses.
- Be willing to actively contribute to curriculum development.
- Have a genuine belief that every child matters.
NQT’s are welcome to apply.
Informal visits are welcomed by prior appointment with the Headteacher.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded directly from the website.
For any further information please contact Mrs. Vera Reilly, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am, Monday 16 September 2019.
Interview date: Wednesday 18 September 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check is required for the post.